EMS Limited: A Good Investment Opportunity for Professional Investors
EMS Limited, a water and wastewater management company, is expected to list strongly on September 21, despite the recent market weakness. The company’s IPO was subscribed 75.28 times, driven by strong demand from qualified institutional buyers, high networth individuals, and retail investors.
EMS has a proven track record of successful project execution and a strong order book. It also has a healthy financial position, with consolidated revenue of Rs 543.28 crore and net profit of Rs 108.67 crore in FY23.
Analysts are positive on the company and advise investors who are allotted shares to hold them from a medium to long term perspective.
Here are some key takeaways for professional investors:
- EMS is a well-established company with a strong focus on government projects. The company has been in operation for over 25 years and has a proven track record of success in executing government projects. This is a significant advantage, as government projects are typically large and long-term, providing EMS with a steady stream of revenue and profitability.
- EMS has a strong order book. As of July 31, 2023, the company had an order book of Rs 1,844.2 crore. This gives EMS good visibility into its future revenue and profitability.
- EMS has a healthy financial position. The company has a strong balance sheet with low debt levels. This gives EMS the financial flexibility to invest in growth and withstand economic downturns.
- EMS is operating in a growing industry. The water and wastewater management industry is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years, driven by increasing urbanization and industrialization. This will provide EMS with significant opportunities for growth.
Overall, EMS Limited is a good investment opportunity for professional investors who are looking for a company with strong fundamentals and a long-term growth outlook.
Additional insights for professional investors:
- EMS’s management team is experienced and has a proven track record.
- The company has a strong competitive advantage in the form of its long-term relationships with government agencies.
- EMS is well-positioned to benefit from the growing water and wastewater management market in India.
Professional investors should carefully consider all of the factors mentioned above before making an investment decision.
- 22 Sep
Samhi Hotels Stock Lists with 6.75% Premium, Analysts Recommend Booking Profits
Samhi Hotels stock made a weak debut on the stock exchanges, listing at a premium of just 6.75% over the IPO price. Several analysts have recommended booking profits in the stock, citing its loss-making status and negative net worth.
- 22 Sep
Signature Global IPO Subscribed 11.88 Times on Final Day
The Signature Global IPO was subscribed 11.88 times on the final day of bidding. The company will use the proceeds to repay debt and for land acquisitions and general corporate purposes. The IPO is expected to list on October 4, but this may change due to the new timeline of T+3.
- 22 Sep
Sai Silks IPO Oversubscribed 4.4 Times on Final Day of Bidding
Sai Silks IPO was oversubscribed 4.4 times on the final day of bidding, with qualified institutional buyers and high networth individuals supporting the issue on closing day. The net fresh issue proceeds will be utilized by the company mainly for the setting up of 30 new stores, two warehouses, working capital requirements and repaying debts. The trading in its equity shares will commence with effect from October 4, as per the IPO schedule.
- 22 Sep
Pharma company Valiant Laboratories to go public on September 27
Pharma company Valiant Laboratories is going public on September 27 at a price band of Rs 133-140 per share. The company plans to raise Rs 152.46 crore via the IPO. Proceeds will be used to fund the expenditure for setting up a manufacturing facility for speciality chemicals and for working capital requirements and general corporate purposes. Valiant Laboratories is a Mumbai-based API and bulk drug manufacturing company with a focus on Paracetamol. It is owned by the promoters including Dhanvallabh Ventures LLP, which holds 62.5 percent shareholding. Valiant Organics, the listed entity on the BSE and NSE, is the promoter of Dhanvallabh Ventures LLP with 73.15 percent stake.
- 21 Sep
Unihealth Consultancy makes tepid debut on NSE Emerge
Unihealth Consultancy, a healthcare service provider, made a tepid debut on the NSE Emerge platform on September 21, listing at Rs 135, a 2.2 percent premium over its issue price of Rs 132. The stock was trading at Rs 137.30 at 11.40 am. The company has a number of positives going for it, such as its strong growth potential, its diversified business model, and its focus on the African market. However, investors who are considering investing in Unihealth Consultancy should carefully consider the company's fundamentals, the current market conditions, and their own risk appetite before making a decision.